What We Do
Mobile Returns is a mobile and telephone tax service focusing on helping individuals and small business prepare their annual income tax return.
Our services include:
- Tax Returns
Individuals / Sole Traders / Partnerships / Trusts / Companies
- Bookkeeping & BAS preparation
- Financial Reports – formulation of interim or yearly reports
- Company & Trust structure advice and establishments
- Business advice & Tax planning
We have qualified tax agents and accountants to help you in all of these areas.
Currently our mobile service covers the Southern Brisbane area and Ipswich but we have a telephone service that covers all of Queensland for a basic return.
If you are a small business we will expand our coverage area to come to you (call-out fee may apply).
(see OUR SERVICES link for more details)
We provide a competitive fee with individual returns starting from:
- $90 Mobile Service (GST inclusive)
- $77 Phone Service (GST inclusive)
Please click here for a list of all our fees and services.
The great thing about our business is that a qualified Tax Agent comes to you and we don’t add on a surcharge such as a call out fee to our listed locations (see AREAS COVERED link). Our fee quoted is set.
We also have the option for clients to have our fee taken from an anticipated refund. Please note that although a refund may be estimated, if an existing Centrelink debt or Child Support liability exists and reduces your refund our fee may still remain unpaid.
Late appointments are available and also Saturday appointments by prior arrangement.
Currently no service is available for superannuation fund returns.
Why Register With A Tax Agent?
- Extended time to lodge
- Expertise in deductible expenses you never thought you could claim reducing your taxable income and increasing potential refunds
- Faster refund turnaround time frame by using ATO approved electronic lodgment software
- Convenience to the client by choosing a suitable time for interview and time-saving lengthy paperwork.
- The Tax Agent acting on your behalf when corresponding with the ATO thereby reducing lengthy call wait times
- Tax preparation fee is deductible in next year’s return
You may then be wondering…………. Why Choose Us?